Friday, November 8, 2013

Hope for America - the only way!




Just can't get this costume off this little boy.  My little grandboy just loves dressing up as Batman!
He's my superhero and some days he says I can be Cat Girl, but I want to be Wonder Woman!




I sure enjoy his company!  Today when I was working on the computer, he climbed up in my lap and asked for "baby songs"  I am delighted to hear him sing, and we watched some children's Sunday School songs and videos.
 I just put Sunday School Songs Maranatha on You-tube, and there are plenty to watch.  Lots of cute songs with gestures and dances.  Hopefully he'll get a little bit of positive "faith education" from this fun music experience


I love spending time at my daughter's!  Am I "living vicariously" ?  Maybe!
Julie bought this lovely wrought iron shelving unit at Hobby Lobby.
 One more section is on order.
I have all sorts of plants to share with her!
She doesn't know that I've been rooting and repotting some houseplants
just for when she would purchase this etegere!



My grandmom's favorite plants were African Violets.


 Later,I went next door and watched a special
uninterrupted broadcast on TV with Doris.
 We had anticipated it for weeks.
 It was a tribute to Billy Graham, on his 95th  birthday!

Billy Graham's photo in the Decision Magazine,  publication of the Billy Graham Ministry


Follow on Facebook,    Facebook.com/Decisionmagazine


He is still preaching the same message of hope,
that if you come to Jesus by repentance and faith, he will  forgive you,
change your life and heart,and  give you everlasting life.
  I was so excited to watch this  very special  program,
 My Hope America on Fox News, with my  wonderful neighbor.
  What an honor, this  very special  tribute to this wise, beloved man!
  I  so enjoyed the  chance to see him preaching one more time.
This famous evangelist  usually speaks in stadiums, and at 16,
with a youth group,   I went to see him in 1970, in New York City.
 His son Franklin said, " He  has a message he wants to share",
  and because he is  frail, he recorded this program in  his log cabin home,
  in North Carolina.



 He is the "most trusted man in America".
 Billy said  he wants to tell people about the meaning of the cross,
that we have to talk about the cross,which makes people uncomfortable,
because it confronts people, but this is a confrontation we must face.
 It is the only way to eternal life, to salvation.
 He said  that our country is in great need of a spiritual awakening,
 the world is in such terrible danger, and the only answer is through Christ Jesus.
 He declared that "sin is a disease in the human and it affects the will, the mind, emotions,
every part of our being.  The way  of the cross will demand a new life style,
break the bonds and make us new creatures."
 More information, www.FindingMyHope.org       call  877-772-4559

He was followed by a panel  discussion.
 Dr. James Dobson, founder of Family Talk, said,
 "He hasn't changed the message one bit, he always emphasized forgiveness,
 and gets straight to the cross."
Lauren Green said his message has been about hope, a fundamental need of everyone.,
and his grandson Tullihan Tchividjian, also a preacher,  said his grandfather
 is a most humble man who  has always lived his faith.

I wanted to share this with you, because there is nothing more important to write about!
 My grandchildren are my reason for taking all this so seriously!
 They're the reason!   I want to give them this hope.
I'm very concerned about their future,  and America's future!


Thank you Billy Graham for your message of  Hope for each of us!
 Thank you for praying for all of us, for America!  

Won't you pray with me and Billy?  
  Love, Linda

No comments: